The Basques haven’t got points at the Camp Nou since 2003/04
On Sunday, Pedro Rodríguez played his 50th game of the season
Here we take a look at some of the facts and figures from the 2-1 win over Athletic Bilbao:
- FC Barcelona have beaten Athletic Bilbao on each of the Basques’ last ten league visits to the Camp Nou.
- The last time Bilbao got points at FCB was in the 2003/04 season (1-1) and they haven’t won at the Camp Nou since the 2-1 win in 2001/12 (1-2).
- Pedro scored for the first time in seven games. His last goal was in the 7-0 defeat of Osasuna.
- It was also the Canary Islander’s 50th game this season. He’s scored 19 goals, 15 in La Liga.
- FC Barcelona made 17 shots (9 on target), with Bilbao making 10 (3 on target).
- Barça’s 561 passes vastly outnumbered Bilbao’s 431.
- Cristian Tello played for the first time since March 16, over a month ago.
- Leo Messi has now started twenty consecutive games for Barça. Mascherano is second in the list with 13 straight starts.
- Alves is now the foreigner with the second most appearances in FCB history Barça (293). He has overtaken Cocu (292) and is only bettered by Messi (421).
- The Athletic Bilbao game was the first call-up for Sergi Gómez this season, although he didn’t get to play.