Martino’s men will have enough with a draw to guarantee top spot in the group
- FC Barcelona will guarantee top spot with a draw against Celtic.
- This Wednesday’s match will be the tenth against Celtic, the fifth at the Camp Nou, with two wins for Barça and two draws in the four games so far.
- The last game was last year in the group stages, when an injury time goal from Jordi Alba gave Barça a 2-1 win.
- Barça have won both their previous home games in Group H, beating Ajax 4-0 and AC Milan 3-1.
- Celtic have never won at a Spanish La Liga side ground – having lost 10 times and drawn three matches.
- Only one Scottish team has won at the Camp Nou – Dundee United in the 1987 UEFA Cup quarter finals.
- Cesc is suspended after picking up a yellow in the last game, but Alexis is back after missing the Ajax game for the same reason.
- Celtic are unbeaten in their last 17 league games – their best run since 2003/04, when they put together a 32 game unbeaten run.
- The ref for the game is the Russian Sergei Karasev, who will be in charge of a Champions League game for the fifth time, although he has never reffed either Barça or Celtic.