Alexis Sánchez played the most minutes in Gdansk, while Messi and Dongou are the joint top scorers of the preseason
Neymar Jr made his first team debut, as did Cameroonian Frank Bagnack
Here we look back at some of the trivia surrounding Barça’s third game of the 2013/14 preseason:
• It wasn’t just Neymar who made his debut in Gdansk. It was also the first time Macky Frank Bagnack turned out for the first team. The Cameroon-born centre back came on in the 63rd minute for Marc Bartra and made a good impression.
• Alexis Sánchez played the most minutes against Lechia Gdansk. He started the game and stayed on until the 78th minute. Messi played 77 minutes, while Joan Román, who replaced Tello in the 22nd minute, was also on for more than 70.
• After scoring against Lechia Gdansk, Messi is now joint top goalscorer this preseason along with Dongou (who got two against Valerenga). Sergi Roberto scored his first goal of the summer last night.
• Both goals conceded by Pinto this season have come from headers, and both goals conceded by Oier have been kicked. They have both been beaten once each by Bayern and Lechia Gdansk.
• So far this preseason, FC Barcelona have scored nine goals and conceded four.
• Barça’s last tied preseason match was on August 8, 2012, a 0-0 draw with Manchester United in Gothenburg. That was just four days after they had drawn 2-2 with Paris St Germain.
• Not counting friendlies, FC Barcelona have played six official matches in Poland. They have won four, drawn one and lost just the once.