Applications from number 57 are going to Madrid

Applications  from number 57 are going to Madrid / FOTO: GERMÁN PARGA - FCB
This Thursday morning witnessed the draw for the 407 tickets allocated to FCB members for the Liga game away to Real Madrid on March 2 at 16.00

The application process finalised on Wednesday at 19.00 and a total of 1,562 requests were made in 683 different applications

The FC Barcelona offices were the venue for the draw before a notary of the 407 tickets that the club has been allocated for the league match against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu (March 2 at 16.00). The first number is 57, so from this number on, the tickets will be allocated to the applicants.

FC Barcelona members asked for 1,562 in 683 separate applications as part of a process that began on Tuesday at 10.00 and ended on Wednesday at 19.00.

From today Thursday, the club will be contacting the fortunate members to collect payment for the tickets and issue instructions on how to collect them. Remember that the tickets must be collected in person by the member who won the right to them. If that member cannot come in person, he or she must report the name and national ID of the person who, carrying due authorisation, will come to collect them in their place. This person may collect no more than eight tickets for other people.

For this match, FC Barcelona was allocated a total of 598 tickets. As usual, 85% of these are allocated to members (407) and supporters clubs (102). The other 15% of the tickets (89) are used by the club and its sponsors for sporting and institutional commitments.