Barça-Madrid. Did you know…? All the stats surrounding the Clasico
238 days later, Barça and Madrid face each other again. Here are some of the stats surrounding the Clasico:
– Barça have now gone five games in all competitions without beating Madrid (2 draws and 3 defeats) and they’ve not gone six over the last decade.
– Madrid have won the last two Clasicos – they’ve not won three on the run since 1979.
– If he scores, Leo Messi will overtake Alfredo Di Stéfano as the leading scorer in the history of the fixture.
– Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in each of his last six visits to the Camp Nou.
– Barça have won al three games they’ve played against Madrid in round 10 of La Liga: 3-0 in 1940, 1-0 in 1956 and 2-0 in 1985.
– Gerardo Martino and Carlo Ancelotti are both making their debuts in a Clasico.
– Xavi Hernández and Carles Puyol will both beat Migueli as the players with most appearances for Barça in the fixture if they play – with 25 games played.